Skip to main content

Nuffnang reply to my ticket on CPUV Campaign

Baby Never give Up Spirit No Peanuts
Nuffnang Baby Member earning from CPUV Campaign
As some of you might know I have started this blog for about 3 mths plus already. My traffic is still pretty low. One reason being the primary niche I am targeting is low, that brings out the reason to why I am doing a multi niche lifestyle blog. I also understand that a 6 mths period is required for a new site to be fully indexed and take off. But whatever blogging is suppose to be fun and I write what I like..



I know some of you bloggers out there might have the same experience like I do so I am sharing this information with your. Low traffic and you are probably a member of Nuffnang. However you have no idea why are you not earning from the CPUV campaign. So one day I've decided to send a ticket to Naffnang Staff asking them whether do I need a certain number of unique visitors per day in order to earn from CPUV. Here is the reply from one of the staffs.

Hi 123456,

As there are no particular amount of unique visitors you are required per day in order to earn from the CPUV Campaigns, bloggers with higher hits will get priority.

This is because advertisers select blogs for CPUV campaigns are based on several criteria such as a blog's target audience, blogging genre and influence.

So you can focus on making sure your ads are optimally placed, updating your blogger profile and survey will increase the chances of advertisers noticing your blog and therefore increasing the chances of your blog being chosen for CPUV Campaigns.

Bloggers with Glitterati status are also prioritised higher during the selection.

Hope this clarifies.

Sincerely,
654321

So inorder to get our blog chosen for CPUV campaigns we have to look at these criteria..
  1. The number of hits your blog gets, after all it still require some traffic but they just never say.
  2. Blog genre.. I've talked about this earlier in my post. 
  3. Optimally placed.. I guess I am placing them correctly.. nothing much to hiam 
  4. Profile survey. This is important... I know.. I have done it and have been updating occasionally
  5. Glitterati status I am already one.. keke.. but the baby is still trying hard..
Ok.. Even though I am still earning Peanuts but I will still try to work hard on my blog, hopefully I can bring you something fresh and better each time. Ultimately my goal here is to share my knowledge.. be it music food or blogging seo...

Update: Latest post Finally I got my CPUV campaign

Comments

  1. I used to have their Glitterati status but their earnings are rather low. I've since been invited to have other ads in my blog & I'm happy with what I have now.

    Thks for visiting Shirley's Luxury Haven! I'm following u now @ GFC & Twitter & would love to have u follow me too. Looking fwd to sharing our love for food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley Thanks for the insight! Have you tried adsense also? Hmmm direct affiliate I'll see what I can do.. :(

      And Thanks for the follow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post =)
Leave a comment or like our facebook!
Do come back again as I will make every effort in replying your message as soon as possible!

Popular posts from this blog

What is SEO? The really basic definition

I've been talking about SEO on my blog for quite a long time but some are still unsure of what SEO exactly is about.. So for the benefits of those beginners who wants to know more about web page ranking or want to gain more traffics to your blog/site. This is something that you will want to know. The word "SEO" is an acronym that stands for Search Engine Optimization .   First let's breakup the words into two segments and understand what each of them means.

Soup Restaurant (三盅两 件) at IMM

Heh.. I should have done this review earlier.. anyway... If you are a herbal soup enthusiast. If you are looking for a dining place where your old folks can enjoy. then this might be it~ Soup Restaurant is a Cantonese themed eatery that offers Heritage Cuisine that were served in the Chinatown night bazaar in the 1960s~ Soup Restaurant's cantonese name sam zhong leung khin (三盅 两  件 - three bowls two dishes), is a derivation of a popular Cantonese expression  yat zhong leung khin  (一盅 两  件 - one bowl two dishes) which signifies a relaxed lifestyle of consuming teas and dim sum dishes at tea houses in the early morning. 

What is This Green green Profile Picture About

Some of you may be wondering why your friends' profile pictures are becoming green on social network platform ..facebook, twitter or may be some others.. This is not some technical glitch.. This is an ongoing protest to show support for the special effect VFX industry.