Skip to main content

My Views on Music: Universal language Music For Life

This is my philosophy of life & how I relate it to music.

Every one of us is unique and different, we have what we like and what we dislike. We all have different preferences..

I cant force you to do things you don't enjoy, likewise you can't force me to do things your way if I don't feel like it.
Mutual respect between humans are very important.. there is certain boundary and space we should never crossover..

Why do I say listening to music is the same as eating food..
Because..

The Taste Preferences: 
Food have different flavours, textures, colours, nutrients,cultures... etc.
Same goes for music they have different genre, cultures, styles, expressions...  etc.
Besides all these differences.. the venues we are in also plays a part.
For example, you wont be playing classical music in a nightclub right! everyone would be sleeping on the dance floor if you did that..

Universal Language:
Food as a form of universal language.. it has the ability to convey message , it brings people together.  It lets you understand the culture.
Music is too a form of universal language.. it touches human soul even without the lyrical element.. the style that express composer's feelings.

The Energy for Life:
Drawing of Mr Durian
Mr Durian
We all know why we need to consume food. That's right For energy!
Since music cant really give us the real energy we need for work but it can provide us with mental boost. I remembered a friend once told me, every morning he would listen to one particular song, which I can't recall the song title, all I can remember it is an upbeat song. He told me that it helps him in kick starting his day.

Since music is so much like food .. people will have preference over it.. We are free to choose what pleases us most.  So is always good to respect peoples choice in music. You can give your thoughts but not criticize about their taste or flame their idols.

Instead of disapproving and locking our minds up why not open up and discover them. Stop stereotyping,  hopefully you might find some beauty in them.. often there are so much to learn about we just over look them once we start rejecting.

Always remember what is pleasing to your ears might not be pleasing to others..It goes the same for food, I might like to eat durian, some might not. This is what music is about, an acquired taste for every individual.

Feel free to share with me what kinds of music you like?
Comments are welcome and encouraged. :)



Comments

  1. Hi there, ӏ еnjoу rеading аll οf your article
    ρost. I like to wгitе а littlе сomment to support уou.
    Feel free to surf my webpage Clipfish video runterladen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you enjoy reading my articles and thanks for your support!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey! This іѕ κind οf off topic but Ι need some help
    frοm an establіѕhed blog. Is it νеry ԁіfficult to set up
    youг own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinκing
    about making mу own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks
    Also visit my web blog : musik anhören gratis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is not really that difficult to set up a blog these days compared to last time.. Get yourself a blogspot or wordpress account. They have pretty much all the things you need. If you want to optimise your blog I would suggest you to visit blogs that write about blogging tips.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post =)
Leave a comment or like our facebook!
Do come back again as I will make every effort in replying your message as soon as possible!

Popular posts from this blog

What is SEO? The really basic definition

I've been talking about SEO on my blog for quite a long time but some are still unsure of what SEO exactly is about.. So for the benefits of those beginners who wants to know more about web page ranking or want to gain more traffics to your blog/site. This is something that you will want to know. The word "SEO" is an acronym that stands for Search Engine Optimization .   First let's breakup the words into two segments and understand what each of them means.

Soup Restaurant (三盅两 件) at IMM

Heh.. I should have done this review earlier.. anyway... If you are a herbal soup enthusiast. If you are looking for a dining place where your old folks can enjoy. then this might be it~ Soup Restaurant is a Cantonese themed eatery that offers Heritage Cuisine that were served in the Chinatown night bazaar in the 1960s~ Soup Restaurant's cantonese name sam zhong leung khin (三盅 两  件 - three bowls two dishes), is a derivation of a popular Cantonese expression  yat zhong leung khin  (一盅 两  件 - one bowl two dishes) which signifies a relaxed lifestyle of consuming teas and dim sum dishes at tea houses in the early morning. 

What is This Green green Profile Picture About

Some of you may be wondering why your friends' profile pictures are becoming green on social network platform ..facebook, twitter or may be some others.. This is not some technical glitch.. This is an ongoing protest to show support for the special effect VFX industry.