However you will be inspired by how Easy it is to make Mushroom Soup for your Soul
|Mushroom Soup For The Soul|
I love to drink soup of all kinds from western chowder to asian herbal soup...
and I believe most of you are too! which is why you are here to find out how to cook your own Mushroom soup..
Stop buying those processed/canned soup they are full of addictives and MSG..
|Fresh Swiss Brown Mushrooms|
As usual I'll talk a little bit about the Soup before I start my cooking show..
Cream of mushroom was actally originated from New York and maybe that is why Cambell soup is so popular. Oh yeah the red and white iconic pop art soup cans
This type of soup was often cooked from roux, a cooked mixture of flour and butter which is also used for cooking Japanese curry ( >.O wink wink* Recipe for Japanese curry coming not so soon).. Some recipes use milk and heavy cream but due to healthier choice I wont be using them.. well you can still add them if you like..
Normally the thicken soup is served together with toasted bread or toasted garlic bread.
200g Swiss Brown Mushrooms Sliced 'em up
2 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
2 Table Spoon of Flour
1 Table Spoon of Butter
Salt and Black Pepper!
- Heat up the butter in your whatever cookware, I like to use wok lol
- Throw!!! in your chopped garlic and fry fry a bit haha... and then add in your sliced mushrooms continue to stir-fry
- The mushroom will shrunk.. separate out a handful of them into a bowl(for Step 8)..
- Add in the flour continue to stir fry.. work fast be careful not to let the flour charred
- When the colour starts to brown add in 2 cups of water, bring it to boil let the mixture dissolve
- Pour the mixture into the blender (you may want to let it cool) and blend it till fine purée
- Bring the Purée to boil.. add in your desired amount of salt and black pepper to taste
- Serve the soup and top it off with the mushroom you had separated eariler
- Enjoy your Heart warming Mushroom Soup
Yum Yum Mushroom Soup
|Stir frying Mushroom|