Skip to main content

Ok Google! Google Nose Beta actually works!

Google Nose
Google Nose Beta
Google is testing out their new projects! And is now live on Google~
Check out the latest smell search engine!





The very first instance when I know about this.. Immediately I went to Google nose and did a search on durians ..
Transmitting the Durian Scent
Transmitting the Durian Scent

Unbelievable! Now my room is filled with durian smell..  Oh! there is also adscent Cool! I gotta apply now! Don't know if there is a 6 month criteria for Asian countries this time round.

AdScent
AdScent


I wonder what will happen if I were to do a search on the MRT tomorrow?
No durians in MRT stations and trains
No durians in MRT stations and trains



Hey! Hey! Hey! Ok...Sorry If you believed in Mr Durian and start sniffing your PC.. It wont work..
I smell it is because I am a Durian!
Yeah haha.. Google Nose Beta is actually one of the few Google's April Fools Day Prank! :P

Comments

  1. I just like this kind of post. It is so informative. I enjoyed reading every single bit of this article. Keep me updated. Now its time to avail roller shutter repairs for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post =)
Leave a comment or like our facebook!
Do come back again as I will make every effort in replying your message as soon as possible!

Popular posts from this blog

Soup Restaurant (三盅两 件) at IMM

Heh.. I should have done this review earlier.. anyway... If you are a herbal soup enthusiast. If you are looking for a dining place where your old folks can enjoy. then this might be it~ Soup Restaurant is a Cantonese themed eatery that offers Heritage Cuisine that were served in the Chinatown night bazaar in the 1960s~ Soup Restaurant's cantonese name sam zhong leung khin (三盅 两  件 - three bowls two dishes), is a derivation of a popular Cantonese expression  yat zhong leung khin  (一盅 两  件 - one bowl two dishes) which signifies a relaxed lifestyle of consuming teas and dim sum dishes at tea houses in the early morning. 

What is SEO? The really basic definition

I've been talking about SEO on my blog for quite a long time but some are still unsure of what SEO exactly is about.. So for the benefits of those beginners who wants to know more about web page ranking or want to gain more traffics to your blog/site. This is something that you will want to know. The word "SEO" is an acronym that stands for Search Engine Optimization .   First let's breakup the words into two segments and understand what each of them means.

What is This Green green Profile Picture About

Some of you may be wondering why your friends' profile pictures are becoming green on social network platform ..facebook, twitter or may be some others.. This is not some technical glitch.. This is an ongoing protest to show support for the special effect VFX industry.